Monday, August 17, 2015

Wordpress

Hello once again, I'm so excited to be using this app on my iPhone. Feels like updating my blog every now and then. Lol so now, since I've been applying jobs related to writing and stuff, I'm trying to get myself familiarize with all the possible apps people or organizations will be using. One of the most talked about app is the wordpress app. It is somewhat similar to blogger but it is used by big organizations I supposed. I think I'm going to have this wordpress account too. So guys out there, please support me okay? I'm trying to improve my writing skills by having blogs and stuff. I believe that this is the most effective way to improve it. I really need a responsive audiences. I need feedback so that I will know where my level is and how can I improve. So if you are reading this, please leave me so constructive comments and tips. Thank you and God bless :) 


* wordpress is looking sophisticated *

No comments: