Thursday, May 28, 2015

Maison De Noir

Okay, i have so many dreams but my ultimate dream is to have my own fashion house. I know it is an industry where the competition is tough and it is hard to survive if you are unable to keep up with the pace. The ever changing world of fashion requires you to constantly look for something new to offer to the public. I want to get involved in this industry because i'm the type of person who gets bored easily, so i believe that industries such as fashion and entertainment really is a good thing for me to explore because these industries are evolving rapidly and it is hard for me to get bored. Okay now, let me talk about how i want my fashion house to be. Maison De Noir or House of Black will be the name of my fashion house. Why? because all my collections will be in black and little bit of white since i strongly believe that black is a universal color and it is timeless and elegant. I'm gonna make sure it is affordable and i want everyone to look and feel great. There will be colors but it is going to be something seasonal. Basically, Maison De Noir is going to be very simple, minimal and classy. I'm so excited for this and i hope everything will go smoothly and Maison De Noir will be open for business anytime soon. 


Anybody with similar goal? Lets have a chat and see where we can go from there *wink*

No comments: